Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Aussie Trip {Part 13} Pet Porpoise Pool

While my main focus in visiting Australia was to catch up with friends and family, I did want to do a couple of touristy things and bring back some cool photos for my blog ;) On one of the days I had with Bethany we went down to the Pet Porpoise Pool in Coffs Harbour. At this point in my trip the weather packed up so the day was a bit chilly and we had some rain (#totallynottheidealweatherforourexcursion) but we decided to go for it anyway since we didn't have long together, and we had a good day regardless. :)

: : Gotta love shutter lag ;P : :

: : Oh yay, caught some of the action this time!! : :






: : We got to stroke the dolphins as they swam past; they're so smooth! : :

: : Oh, hello! : :

: : Lol those teeth are so small . . . ! : :

: : So hard to get good shots with the sun reflecting off the water :/ : :

: : They look so cute here, but wow the smell :P : :


: : Someone's hungry! : :


: : Eww fish :P : :


: : I love how this one at the back is just doing his own thing lol : :

: : I don't normally take photos of rubbish bins . . . but . . .  : :
More to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment