Thursday, September 28, 2017

David's 21st {Or the Post in Which I Reveal My Identity as Superwoman}

It's been fun having a few 21sts in our church group over the last few months, but I think we may be done for a bit now?
David's and my birthdays are only a few days apart, and I was in the thick of planning my own party so jumped on Google and Pinterest the night before (don't do it guys, it's stressful :P) to see if I could put a book-character costume together.
I've never read/watched/whatever Superwoman, but some of the ideas coming up looked like ones I could re-create. I already had a blue top, red skirt, red shoes, and gold ribbon, so that decided my costume for me lol. I found (yes, and coloured in) a colouring picture to pin onto my top, and grabbed some red fabric the following day which Mum made into a cape and erm whatever-you-want-to-call-them to make my shoes look like boots.


Thanks Malinda for the following shots:
: : With Toby and Ruth : :

: : I wonder if Facebook still recognised the Birthday Boy? : :


: : Superwoman and Mary Poppins aka Georga : :

No comments:

Post a Comment