Saturday, February 10, 2018

10 on 10

10 on 10 is a collection of 10 images posted on the 10th of the month, shot the day before. No "special" shoot, just taking my camera with me as I go about my day and capturing art in everyday life.

: : I have friends who know me quite well. Now I have a new favourite chocolate : :

#excited

: : I love how she put her head on the armrest : :

: : I don't usually park this close to anything : :
Turning without power steering is difficult I discovered

: : When you forget you're supposed to cook so send your little bro for the meat lol : :

: : Got a bit trigger-happy while waiting for Mum to serve dinner and came up with this : :

: : Little girl found a new hidey spot : :

: : So nice to be back at it : :

: : Where dreams become plans : :

: : Reading material on point : : 

No comments:

Post a Comment